Some companies associated to the Consortium will present the eightieth edition of Pitti Immagine Filati, 25 to 27 January 2017, at the Fortezza da Basso, Florence.
Look for suppliers who can guarantee a production chain certified eco-sustainable, in line with the principles of Greenpeace Detox? These are the companies to which you must apply at the fair:
- Lanificio dell’Olivo: Stand – A/3 ; Central Pavilion – Lower Floor
- Industria Italiana Filati: Stand – D/1 ; Central Pavilion – Ground floor
- Pecci Filati: Stand – F/2 ; Central Pavilion – Lower Floor
- Ilaria Manifattura Lane: Stand – B/2-4 ; Central Pavilion – Ground floor
- Filatura Papi Fabio: Stand – C/2-8 ; Central Pavilion – Ground floor
- Filati Biagioli Modesto: Stand – H/2-6 ; Central Pavilion – Ground floor
- Filati Be.Mi.Va.: Stand – E/2 F/1 ; Central Pavilion – Lower Floor
Pitti Immagine Filati is definitely the international event for the knitting yarn industry. Lab and observatory for new trends in the global lifestyle, among which stands out the Green Fashion this year, of which the companies of the Consortium are promoters.
In this regard we remind you that on the Who We Are page of our website you can find the complete list of fashion industry companies converted to eco-sustainability, pledged to Commitment Detox.
We wish you a good Pitti, hoping that it will be profitable for new ideas and business contacts, for a careful fashion to human and environmental health.